Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sonia Kashuk: Nail polish reviews

16Tauped: I decided to splurge and buy this nail polish. I was really impressed! I love sonia kashuk's products and i am almost never disapointed when it comes to her. I love this nail polish, however every story has two sides. This product has a beautiful color and goes on nicely, but it's thick and hard to dry. It aslo doesnt stay on very well at all. I have to constantly put on new coats of clear for it to keep the shine and stay on for a longer period of time. This is not uncommon with nail polishes though. So over all, I'd buy it again.
19Tutti Frutti: This is by far my favorite new nail polish of the spring season! I do not have the same problem with this one as i do the other nail polish above. It stays on, keeps its shine, and is so so cute! This is the PERFACT color for the warmer weather and i absolutly LOVE it! I  wasnt expceting buying this but when i went into target, i automaticly go to the Sonia Kashuk section and I saw it and had to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment