Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beginning

Ok, so i am new to all of this, but I am intrested in bloging since i've been reading other blogs and things about make-up products and fashion. I am aware that a lot of people are not going to read this and i am ok with that because i'm just starting out and trying something new. By the way, if you are reading this, I have no clue how to work this website, so my blog posts could be boring for the first few times, untill I get the hang of it. I am intrested in reviewing products i have tried to give you all information on whats what in the make-up community. The stuff i'll most likely be including are:
-Make-up products (mostly drugstore brands)
 -Eyeliners
 -Eyeshadows
 -Foundations
 -Blushes
 -Bushes
 -Ect.
-Facial clensers and lotions
-Hair products
-Ascessories
I really hope you bennifit from reading my blog and i hope you can learn a lot about whats good and whats not in the make up industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment