Saturday, March 12, 2011

Say Yes To Cucumbers: Review

So, I have decided for my first review i would do something i found at my local target here in Flordia. Say yes to cucumbers? YES YES YES!!!! I love this product. It was around $6! I have such red, sensitive skin and this stuff is amazing! Its my first Say yes to...... product and i know it will not be my last! What i love about it most is its organic, and it leaves my skin feeling as fresh as it looks! I just absolutly love this stuff and i can't express to you enough how much it has saved me! I am so bad with washing my face because it's so unpleasnt when it comes to me. My skin just simply doesnt like to be messed with. Its dry, and stubborn. This stuff doesnt dry out my skin, I dont even need a moustrizer! I never thought i'd say that! Its so fresh smelling too! I just love it! I can't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment